• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

stock rim value?

0rion

Reaction score
Someone is wanting to buy my stock rims.....I have no idea what these go for. Can someone give me a ballpark figure?

06 8 lug

008-5.jpg

I was reading the boards and ebay and the prices seem to be all over the place. I'll have to clean mine up tomorrow and see just what kinda shape they're in but a ballpark figure would be nice to know. $400ish in good condition??? $100 a rim or is that too high?

I've seen 'em go for $400 wheels and tires. Both VGC.

It depends on how fast you want them sold. (pricing point)

I sold mine at 1 week old for $325. Expect to pay around $90 in shipping.

Unless you put the truck away for the winter I would keep them. Your new rims are not going to like having ice melting chemicals all over them. Road salt etc. will tear up a new set of rims very quickly.

I paid $200 for four with caps, no lug nuts or tires.

I just picked up another set of rims only for $150 for my fathers truck.

:D

Back in January, I paid $275 plus shipping for a set of PYOs and the centers. A $100 a wheel is kinda high, but I guess it depends on how bad they want'em..:smile5:

ok guys....thanks. That at least gives me an idea. $400 is too high. He's local so there won't be any shipping thus no hassles for me shipping. I'll just have to pay to have the tires removed from the rims because he only wants the rims. I'll ask $250-$275 and see what he says.....that's with me paying to have the tires removed.

I bought a set of 4 PYO's with half worn michelins for $400.00 back in the winter. I took the michelins off and had Bridgestone Blizzaks mounted on them for my winter tires.

Back