• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Steaksauce on Ebay?!!!!!

Put two in and it will double. Put four in and you will get 8 times the power, and everthing listed.
I mean 1000+ hp for $350? unbeatable!

I really don't understand how guys like this get positive feedback.

I got one ....he also sold me this really awesome bridge. Waiting for it to arrive.

It was such a deal I just couldn't pass it up.

I bought a thing like this back in my "Honda Days" before I knew better. Got it, broke open the Black Box and all it was was a Resistor bridging the "Pos & Neg" Wires.

Basically Tricking the IAT Sensor into thinking the Air is Colder coming in, thus putting more Fuel in the Motor.

Did I notice a difference? Hell no.

I just figured out how it makes performance better:

The Hemorrhoids from buying it it increases the sensitivity of the old "Butt Dyno" Throttle requires less movement to create the same pucker.

I dont think thats steaksauce, maybe his brother. Look at the feedback, even a lot of the positive feebacks basically state not impressed or did not install yet. WHyt the h3ll would you leave a positive feedback if your not impressed.... DUH!!!...

I too wondered why there were so many people providing positive feedback before installing the thing...but I think that I have figured it out!

If you look through the feedback of the guy selling the performance chip (that Aces listed), you can discover (I believe) what is going on. Please note that in the negative feedback(s), the seller always states that it was installed wrong AND states that the Buyer "should have emailed before feedback". AHAH!!! Therein lies the key! I believe that you buy one and if you want to complain, he is likely telling the buyer they would get a full refund for positive feedback (after all he was a "Great Seller" by giving a full refund, right?" In a nutshell, I think that is how this scam works. So, the buyer gets a positive feedback, the seller gets a positive feedback, and on occasion, the seller makes 30-some odd dollars.

Anyhow, I thought that this would be good for a laugh...

Regards,

Back