• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

SS Step bars,too good to be true?

the 2004-09 tells the story. they do not interchange. i have tried on some trucks here where guys traded in for new body style. unless its a typo, it should be 00-07 trucks. not 04-09.

I purchased the oval SS for my cc off of ebay and they were half of what the stores wanted and after 2 years still look great. I had a set like the ones listed on my 01 Z71 and they still looked new after a year. We do not have salt so I have no idea how they hold up in the north. I have bought and re-sold/installed several of these with not one single complaint.

the 2004-09 tells the story. they do not interchange. i have tried on some trucks here where guys traded in for new body style. unless its a typo, it should be 00-07 trucks. not 04-09.

I'm going to contact them and see what they say. See if they really know what they're talking about or a bunch of asshats.

I e-mailed them 2 questions about

1. interchanging between years 07 to 08+

2. why so cheap

Let see what they say.

Checked his feedback showed others who ordered same product,its a great price definitely.

I also just sent him a message asking about the year thing. It says that it fits 01-08 2500HD chevy's? Will they interchange from the 07 classic to the 07 NBS? Also don't most other nerf bars use all three cab mounts on a crew cab? I asked him how many mounts his used. See if he reply's.

Back