• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Single Subwoofer comments..

PINETREE

Reaction score
Anybody have a single sub under the rear seat of a NBS CC? Im about to install that set up and wanted comments from those who have this. I am keeping the stock bose system and head unit in mine...

You'll need a line out converter to have RCA outputs for the amp to power the sub, and honestly they're not worth $.02. But, if you want to keep the stock headunit thats what you'll need.

For sub, I have two Kicker CVT 10's shallow mount under the seat and they sound great. Good sub for the money.

Cool. I was just told by a guy on DD that i need the line out converter. Where does it splice in? Did you hook yours up at the head unit or another place? I was told to hook it up to the rear speaker wire somewhere.

Cool. I was just told by a guy on DD that i need the line out converter. Where does it splice in? Did you hook yours up at the head unit or another place? I was told to hook it up to the rear speaker wire somewhere.

You have to pull up the footwell and trace down the speaker wire, then just simply set the box under the seat (as it won't fit under the foot well).

Alright, thanks. I found another product made by pac that is designed to be all plug and play with no splice necessary. Its still an adapter that does what a line out converter does but i was told it will produce the best sound and eliminate issues that are common with the cheaper converters.

Back