• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Shop Equipment

ReadinessRob

Reaction score
Do any of you have experience with the Harbor Freight Jacks and Jack stands? I need to get some to build my shop tool supplies. I am thinking the 12k capacity stands, not sure about the floor jack though. Anywhere cheaper or better deals going on? Need a floor jack that will handle my loaded[with gear] 89 suburban.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have the 4 ton floor jack. I have had it a few years. It started leaking at the seals after a few years. It still works, for the price I can not complain. I do not have any of there jack stands as of yet.

I got a good 4 T floor jack from them. IDK about the stands but I imagine they are ok China made stuff.

I have one of the old orange steel full size 2 ton floor jacks from about 20 years ago, and their 3 ton aluminum "racing" jack. For 3 years now. No complaints.
Other than loaning the 2 ton to a bro in law for a week last in January, I guess it's time to go buy myself another one next month.
Get the aluminum one, it worth the pennies.

Back