• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Scanner CRP 123 opinions

schiker

Reaction score
Someone mentioned this scanner as a relatively inexpensive powerful scanner.

Creader CRP123. Also Said to get the black one (chinese version and change the language to English).

I have seen some black ones on eBay for $160 ish and is suppose cover ABS and much more. Seems to cover a lot manufacturer's including GM, BMW, Mazda from one video on youtube.

Anyone use one opinions.

I was a Mac tool guy for a few years when C-reader partnered with mac tools. Never once had quality issues. Way more bang for your buck. It is what i will buy when i get my next scanner. They are not reverse engineering most of their software, they are working with the mfrs, and actually wrote the software for some of the auto mfrs, they just are not allowed to advertise it.

I am not familiar with any of the stuff that has come out in last 3 years, so i cant speak to the new stuff, but they got so much right in the past i wouldnt hesitate on newer products.

Back