• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ryobi 18V Lithium One+ Battery/Charger troubles??

WilliamBos

Serial Post Whore in the making...
Reaction score
2 years old, so outta warranty,(Xmas gift) batteries will not charge, light on charger stays red, and light on batteries stays orange. Batteries shot?? Charger?? if it is going to cost money, will replace with Makita 18V LXT series.

I had a Similar Problem with my Ridgid Tools. The Charger would Indicate there was a Charging Problem, and not Charge the Batteries. I thought they were Toast. Turned Out it was just the Contacts on either the Battery or the Charger. They Looked Fine and Clean, but I guess they weren't. I Cleaned the Contacts on Both and everything Works & Charges as it should now.

It's something to Look at before you Spend Money on New Tools.

One battery charged, one appears to be toast. We have the 18V flashlight too, bulb blew, put another in it, was a 12V bulb though. Would that wrong bulb have caused the battery got die??

Where can a lithium battery be bought cheap?? HD wants close to $100 for one...

Was too cold outside...

Nope, the Bulb would have Blew from too much Voltage, def. wouldn't Kill the Battery.

Check Ebay and Amazon, or Google the Battery Part Number to Find a New one.

Back