• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

RockAuto Code

tommystunes

Recruit
Reaction score
saw a thread for rock auto discount codes..here's one

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
where was i supposed to enter the promo code. never say a place for it???
but i emailed rock auto and they added the discount to my order (since they dont charge your card untill order ships). man i love good customer service

i thought it might go there but didnt try it oh well live and learn i guess. im glad they could add it almost cover the shipping

handy to have the code. Thanks. I also sent Rockauto an email asking, If they are an American company in the USA and shipping to Canada why are they charging me GST/HST tax. Makes no sense to me. Ed
and the response was

Hello,

Thank you for your email. Due to not having all of the shipping location information to work with, I can only assume that this order will be shipping into Canada. When shipping to Canada, one of the options is when shipping by ground method, that we have duties and taxes taken care of before reaching the customer. Most customers find this a very attractive way of shipping as it eliminates the need to collect when the parts are delivered.

Unfortunately, I do not have an option whether to choose UPS or FedEx as it all depends upon what carrier our warehouses are contracted with. I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience.

Please let us know if there is anything further that we can assist with.

Thank you,

Jodi
RockAuto Customer Service

Back