• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Real Women Drive Trucks

Have any paints? Im looking to add a paint horse to my collection..

Hey welcome fellow CT'er. What were you saying in another post about a truck pull in Mass ? In August ?
South Norwalk..I used to play once a month a bar there called O'Niells. didn't pay squat but was fun place.

Yeah i have a little black/white paint filly who would make an AWESOME ranch horse...

There's a pull on the 15th...at the westfield fair....im def going

Baby isn't the Hebron Fair in sept.?

you are absolutly right. i have no idea where that date came from. sunday, september 7. pulls start at 10:00am, and diesels are usually the last to run. just looked at the website and it says southern new england tractor pullers association, instead of truck.

baby, huh? hmmm, you drive a ford though. haha

Ken

I recognize your truck from The Buck, nice truck! Cool to see you out pulling and drag racin it. Is it stock?
My truck was the black CCSB Chevy (w/ the kayaks on the back, I was on my way home from vacation) parked up against the stands.
There seemed to be 4 or 5 CT trucks there, were y'all traveling together?

Hey....My truck ran like crap but i was the only one without a chip...In the drag i was waiting for amber light, it never came...dude was half way down before i started :) Yeah a couple of us from ct/ny drove down...u shoulda stopped and said hi :(

Hey....My truck ran like crap but i was the only one without a chip...In the drag i was waiting for amber light, it never came...dude was half way down before i started :) Yeah a couple of us from ct/ny drove down...u shoulda stopped and said hi :(

I thought your truck was stock, not a bad pull for a stock truck. They should have explained the drag racing a little better in the drivers meeting, I heard nothing on starting procedure.
If I knew you were from this site I would have stopped to say hi. Maybe I will catch you at the Carlisle show.

Last edited:
Oh well i had fun... I'll prob be with the Ford guys but if not look for my truck, im the only one with the flag on the tailgate...

aces...its at the westfield fair in mass on fri night (15th) and it's from 6-10...ill be there

Back