• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Petersen's 4Wheel 4-Link builds

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
So a while back Pure Performance (Rock Krawler) teamed up with us to install 1 of there NEW Chevy/GM 4-link Coil Over kits on a New Body GMT900 truck. There where a ton of PM's that I received but since the GMT900 was so new I think there where more people that wanted to know about the kit than there was people that where ready to hand there truck over to have the conversion done. Well after a good few months I started talking to a member that seemed to be very ready to have his truck done ASAP. I simple said send me a axle and I will know you are ready since finding the axle is the start of doing a conversion like this I knew ever thing would fall into place after that. For some reason I then had Jeff over here asking me what I wanted to do about the axle for the 4-link build since the owner of the truck called him again. I said "Jeff I already told the guy to just send the axle, why does he keep calling asking the same thing after I just talked to him?" I didn't understand what he didn't know what to do since I had a very nice talk with him. Since i go very fast over here the next thing that happened made me fill bad that I didn't realize what was happening. 2 Axles showed up !!!! :yikes:I guess Jeff and I where talking to 2 different guys and we had not knew it.:rofl: Jeremy from Pure Performance was a very nice guy and let us give the special to both members so I tought that was a great thing for him to do since it was only for 1 but with the mistake it all worked out.

Here is the kit we are installing:
http://www.pure-performance.biz/

The Magazine that is shooting the installs is Petersen's 4Wheel Drive and we have Fred Williams here taking pictures. In a couple months we plan on taking these trucks out to a meeting spot and having some fun with them to show off what they can do with these kits installed. Be sure to keep a eye out for the article come later this year.

So the lucky 2 members are fordh8r & down4bmx .

fordh8r : Ken- 2008 Black GMC LMM Crew Cab Long Bed

down4bmx : Cody- 2008 Grey Chevy LMM Crew Cab Short Bed

Here is one first pick I will start with since I know so many of you would like to see how things are going.

attachment.php

Nor-Cal Nick

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 436.jpg
    Copy of Picture 436.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Back