• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Performance Innovations Built Allison

Yes the nazi's at Diesel place sure were brutal, there are 2 people in that thread actually running my transmission tho, with no problems!! But no one has anything to say about that????

I think the big transmission guy's get scared when someone can offer an equally performing and almost identical product for considerably less!

Yes the nazi's at Diesel place sure were brutal, there are 2 people in that thread actually running my transmission tho, with no problems!! But no one has anything to say about that????

I think the big transmission guy's get scared when someone can offer an equally performing and almost identical product for considerably less!

Yes they do, and I just love how DP lets them get away with all they say...how ya been?

Yes they do, and I just love how DP lets them get away with all they say...how ya been?

I would have to agree, I'm a member over there as well and I have noticed that they kind of have a "click" over there, If you talk about or ask questions about a company thats not in the click they do nothing but bad mouth them and talk about how so and so is way better. I think a lot of those guys over there have lots of knowledge, I just wish they were more open. By the way, Just thought I should say Hi since this is my first post on this site! b)

I would have to agree, I'm a member over there as well and I have noticed that they kind of have a "click" over there, If you talk about or ask questions about a company thats not in the click they do nothing but bad mouth them and talk about how so and so is way better. I think a lot of those guys over there have lots of knowledge, I just wish they were more open. By the way, Just thought I should say Hi since this is my first post on this site! b)
That's what nice about this place. No clicks here. :D

That sounds good to me. This forum seems a lot better "maintained".

Just let me know if anyone has any questions about my transmissions. Feel free to browse my new website
too.
They really hammered you over there at DP. I think everyone should get a chance to prove there product and they shouldn't be shot down before they get that chance. They asked for proof, then when people with your trans showed up and told them about what they have experianced with your trans they don't want to hear it, What a bunch of Bull SH** I s what I think. Good luck, Hope all goes well for you! (by the way, could be contacting you soon, Will be in the market hopefully soon, only problem is I'm alll the way in Northern California)

I have shipped them out to CA a bunch of times. Don't let the trans god down in socal hear that tho he will send out a gang of angry mobsters.

Shipping runs about $350 to CA

I noticed on your site something about converting 5-6 speed. Is there room to add gears to the 6 speed? 7-8speed???

Its not adding any gears to the transmission to get 6 speed out of 5. So you cant' add any more speeds to it other than that

The internal hardparts and planetaries gears are the same, the only difference is the valve body and electronics. The computer applies a different clutch to obtain 6th gear.

Same price for 5 speed and 6 speed? I know 2 guys in the market for upgraded Allisons, one is an 02 and an 08. Also what converter are you offering?

thats not bad. any guys here running your trans the price looks good.thanks for that info i havent heard of yours before

Back