• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Pepp has Story to tell

Pepp, impressive for the first time out. The whole drag racing experience can really rattle you a bit. Lots to do in a small amount of time. I remember my first time on the line I could not get my right leg from shaking. I will say your reaction times were better than my first few. You do it enough the whole process will all be second nature. Now you have a baseline to work from. You will see the difference the lift pumps make right away. Remember wearing your DTR shirt and the DTR sticker have to be worth at least a tenth off you ET. ):h

Darn it, Thats another thing that I forgot to do. pepp gave me my t's for that event and I did take a picture of myself with it on. Wait a minute, is that possible.:eek:

Pepp, impressive for the first time out. The whole drag racing experience can really rattle you a bit. Lots to do in a small amount of time. I remember my first time on the line I could not get my right leg from shaking. I will say your reaction times were better than my first few. You do it enough the whole process will all be second nature. Now you have a baseline to work from. You will see the difference the lift pumps make right away. Remember wearing your DTR shirt and the DTR sticker have to be worth at least a tenth off you ET. ):h

If Steve doesn't have a pic, I will post one tomorrow...

No not yet. But I will tommorrow Btfarm I'll post them here.

Oh great another competion. This I'll beat you at.

spelling ? or posting the first pic? ):h

attachment.php

If you say so...

BT...sorry about the picture quality...I had to work fast...and use spell check:D

Attachments

• DSC00445.jpg
    DSC00445.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 159
The cost was excellent...best money I've never spent ;)

From what I hear...there is supposedly a sub 10 second truck that uses only that for traction bars...

Nice Paul............... I know the feeling of that power unleashing unchained and free. Did you launch 4x4? I guess I had no problems with hook up because of the extra bed weight, extra springs and capacity not to mention extra wheels.......... hooked so hard when it went to third I thought it was gonna split my truck in half. I launched 6 wheel drive :D and I still got ya beat as far as ET:D

Nice Paul............... I know the feeling of that power unleashing unchained and free. Did you launch 4x4? I guess I had no problems with hook up because of the extra bed weight, extra springs and capacity not to mention extra wheels.......... hooked so hard when it went to third I thought it was gonna split my truck in half. I launched 6 wheel drive :D and I still got ya beat as far as ET:D
12.47 with drugs for something that heavy is impressive...but that's not for me...

what was your best run on #2 only?

I'm sure you kept that time slip somewhere safe... ;)

12.47 with drugs for something that heavy is impressive...but that's not for me...

what was your best run on #2 only?

I'm sure you kept that time slip somewhere safe... ;)

13.62 :( but in my defense that was when I was still running the Quadzilla Stealth................. that tuner was ok, but not any comparison to the Edge
Remember though buddy, I've had the engine mechanically tuned by a diesel tech, it don't even sound like a Duramax.
Sure wish I could afford a trans and a "hair dryer thingy ma jig" ):h:ciappa:
still think I can take ya, at the moment with just #2:boxing_smiley:

Oh

Yea, I expected to lose that one, he can't resist a challenge. Look out LancerDually he's coming for ya. Lift pump and Boost valve will fix the 13 second blues.

That's what I was picturing. Just put it on the helper or the full length part?

You lose that one Steve):h

Back