• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Option K-47 air cleaner box?

There is a size difference between the two filters. Turbine Doc was playing with this for a while, but I don't know what exactly he ended up doing with them.

The Amsoil EaA111 (Std) is 6.488" x 11.122" the EaA112 (HD) is 7.24" x 11.122". The bigger filter will NOT fit in most boxes, the cover will not go on.

The EAa111 continues to be very popular.

Is the EaA111 considered to be a high-flow filter by amsoil, or just a stock replacement filter? If not, what is the part no. of the high flow filter?

There is a size difference between the two filters. Turbine Doc was playing with this for a while, but I don't know what exactly he ended up doing with them.

The Amsoil EaA111 (Std) is 6.488" x 11.122" the EaA112 (HD) is 7.24" x 11.122". The bigger filter will NOT fit in most boxes, the cover will not go on.

The EAa111 continues to be very popular.

I got the EAa111 from Wrecker and it fit beautifully in my K47 box. Very happy with the purchase.

Back