• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

omg, i AM the first.... BWHAAAAAAHAHAAAAA

taking the train to work the other day, a friggin jackass committed suicide on the tracks and because of that jackass i was late to work and i had to work late!!!!
Commit suicide somewhere other than the train tracks retard.
Really though, I got a bird stuck in my grille driving to montana last year, i didnt even hear or feel it hit, when i pulled over to fill up i looked at my grille, and sure enough, there was woody woodpecker.

taking the train to work the other day, a friggin jackass committed suicide on the tracks and because of that jackass i was late to work and i had to work late!!!!
Commit suicide somewhere other than the train tracks retard.
Really though, I got a bird stuck in my grille driving to montana last year, i didnt even hear or feel it hit, when i pulled over to fill up i looked at my grille, and sure enough, there was woody woodpecker.

My dad did the same thing with his old Intrepid except some how the bird got stuck behind the bumper. If you looked at the car from the front all you saw where 2 bird legs hanging down.:lol:

i almost got a squirrel today on the way to work, he ran across the road under my truck and kept on running

I smacked an antelope a couple years back outside of Gerlach Nevada. Early in the morning right about daylight. It was an ugly site. The critter jumped out right into the truck (was only doing around 80-90 mph)nerf bar on the passenger side got him first then it ended up under the truck for a while. My buddy and I remember looking in the mirror and seeing a big ball of hair & blood which ended up mostly on the back of my truck & camper shell. The impact completly gutted the critter. When we pulled into Cedarville the guy at the station (wash pad on side) thought we had a dead critter in the back. Washed and washed the under carriage but every time the dogs would get around that truck they would always find some hide under it.

Back