• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

omg, i AM the first.... BWHAAAAAAHAHAAAAA

whitetrash21

Put on the damn helmet day........
Reaction score
ok..... i killed a squirrel 2 gays ago. lil ****er couldn't figure out "left or right, left or right...SPLAT!!!" ....

whoops.

Now thats one animal I can't feel sorry for. Any animal that crosses 4 lanes of traffic safely and then tries it again deserves to be flattened.

i hate when they do that they arent in front of the truck then at the last second they jump infront of the tire

That's disgusting! I'm suprised by you!:lol::pound:I got a coyote last year. I was charging a grade towing my boat. He does the classic darts across in front, makes it and 180 back to die! Got him with the right front. I look in my mirror and see him airborne with his feet splayed out with a trail of guts. I pulled off in Buelton and found a spray and wash. My right rear fender and the whole bow of my boat was covered in blood and guts...........took 6 bucks to get it all off!

Squirrels and gay's....that's one hell of a first kill story:rolleyes:. Who taught you to spell? malibu????:pound:

now that right there is funny. AND true. lmao where is that mispeller of words. I invited him over here

duh duh duh dammmit ..... weeeeeeeeeellllllllll.... anyone complaining :D.....

i was drunk for the better part of this weekend.... pwi. the spelling suffered.... :beer::lol:

Ever plaster a Jack Russel Terrier while the little kids that owned i were playin fetch with it in their front yard?

i put a dead one on train tracks once and stood in tree line and get splattered. should of known better that squirel got the best of me.

Back