• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Not new you all know me just got back here to Iraq

big block 88

Big Block 88
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been gone for awhile now I was on Leave for a few weeks and now I am back over here in the sand box. I had a great Leave, got alot done to the shop and Tanner and I got our trucks dynoed here are a few pics.

Attachments

• lb7bo (2).jpg
    lb7bo (2).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 19
  • lb7bo.jpg
    lb7bo.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 21
  • lb7go.jpg
    lb7go.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 19
  • lbzg.jpg
    lbzg.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 18
  • lbzgo2.jpg
    lbzgo2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 21
  • lbzgo4.jpg
    lbzgo4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 19
  • lbzgoh.jpg
    lbzgoh.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 21
  • lbzgohha.jpg
    lbzgohha.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 17
Those were taken at Floor It Diesel, near Lawrence, Kansas. I had the pleasure of meeting Blake and some of the other guys there last weekend.

Be safe in Iraq, and thank you for your service!

Bud

First and formost, thank you for your service Blake and stay safe over there. Are the numbers in your sig the ones you pulled on that dyno? If so, that's some pretty stout torque. And the HP is nothing to be ashamed of either.

First and formost, thank you for your service Blake and stay safe over there. Are the numbers in your sig the ones you pulled on that dyno? If so, that's some pretty stout torque. And the HP is nothing to be ashamed of either.

It was pretty amazing at the time, way more torque than the cummins that had ran before him but had him beat in hp. Held high torque for a long time, and on a stock tranny, no lift pump. Kinda cool compared to the other guys with built trannys. The dodge guys were bitchin about efi being an unfair advantage):h. I say work smarter not harder... buy a dmax:thumbsup:

Stay safe blake ill see ya when you get back

Blake, glad to see you were able to have some fun during your return to the states. Thanks for your service and be safe.....

Glad to hear all is well with you and that you are safe and sound still. Hope all goes well till you return!

Oh and of course the truck looks good to :D

Thanks guys, the HP numbers would have been much stronger if I hadn't run out of fuel. I logged all 3 runs and my fuel pressure dropped down to 20K down from 23K so that deffinately affected my HP I didn't have my shim in the FPRV and my Airdog was just hangin there lookin pretty not pumpin anything. I just didn't have enough time to work on the shop and the truck.

Give me a little time Pepp a dyno is very much in he plans, in the future. I just need that damn money stuff.

Glad you had a good time Blake, my son is about finished with his tour...in a couple of weeks he will be back in tents....by June 4 he should be back at Ft. Hood

Yeah they are downsizein over here pretty good, where I am at they are lookin to cut military and civilian personel by 60%, I was supposed to Demobe here in April but they got me to come back, tell who knows when. It is very hard to find people who want to do what I do.

thank you once again for your service. 20k isnt awful for pressure especially without a lift pump. your numbers will increase alot once you get the trans done. you lose alot through the converter stock. i cant wait to get my air dog on route and installed. any day now. just working the numbers out. :)

Yeah the Airdog was hangin on the frame wired up and some plumbing doen I just ran out of time to finish so now Tanner is takein it off the frame for me and swttin in the shop so it doesn't just sit under the truck

Back