• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

No Snow.....

shortcircut65

LT OFD N-49
Reaction score
for once in my life, i am thankfull that we are not getting any snow, and i am praying that we dont get any for a little while. :nono::nono::nono: i know, smack me in the back of the head, but my truck is dying, again, and if i miss a storm, i lose my possability of a bonus this year. $25 per storm, if you were asked to work, and dont, say goodby! C'mon tax refund!!!

well, looks like the limited sunshine kept the blizzard conditions we had from sticking to the ground. but looks like we have something coming wednesday. which shouldnt be too bad, cause i have the week off. i guess 2.5 feet of water on the road in the gravel pit makes the boss say all drivers take a week off. sounds good to me!!

Just did Injectors in my 01, first and hope last time at 98K Forecast is for 40's by Friday, bye bye snow :(
Oh Well got to spend most of the day working on our "project" truck, the boys 91 K5 blazer. Got most of the engine re-wired, hope to finish Monday night, then to the interior that is needed to start the truck, the paint shop is about 2 weeks out, be real nice to see it back on the road after 3 years..... Once they are done with the final dent and prime we are jambing it out so I can install the fenders and such then in the booth for color. I would think once we get it back I need a solid month to finish the interior and get glass in and such done.

Last edited:
wow, good luck with all that!

Bill (CTChevy427) said something about you putting injectors in yours when i saw him sunday

It 's alive! Fired right up, must mean I got all the wires back in the right place ):h
40 and rain for the weekend so it should be ready for the paint shop Monday :)

Nope...I wrote the year off.....Power washed the plow, lubed it up, and removed the 700 lbs of sand tubes from the bed.

I'm done.....

Back