• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New trailer...

HemisAreSlow

FREE!!!
Reaction score
I picked up a new to me landscape trailer this weekend......right place right time on craigslist....2003 16' 7k lbs GVW.....could stand to be re-wired and some paint but other than that its in great shape....not to shabby for 700 bucks huh??? Anyone know where I can get a wiring kit with a 7 round plug and brakes?

Attachments

• nt1.jpg
    nt1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 60
  • nt2.jpg
    nt2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 58
Nice! Great find! Tractor Supply should have that if you got them up your way..

yeah the guy I bought it from said I sent him an e-mail saying I would take it just in time....I e-mailed him 1 hour after he listed it...he said he had 27 e-mails within 3 hours of the listing all saying they would take it

seriously though if your looking for a trailer I am selling my 6x12 loadright trailer.....it is galvanized steel so it won't rust.....700 bucks......

I've been scouring craigslist for 3 months looking for the same damn trailer and all I find is beat up junkers with bald tire and bent tailgates for 2000.00.

Great find...

seriously though if your looking for a trailer I am selling my 6x12 loadright trailer.....it is galvanized steel so it won't rust.....700 bucks......

PM me some pics

I've been scouring craigslist for 3 months looking for the same damn trailer and all I find is beat up junkers with bald tire and bent tailgates for 2000.00.

Great find...

You and me both. I find it amazing what junk people are trying to sell for like new prices.

Great find...
I bought mine brand new for 1800 bucks, brakes on both axles....It was made by Anderson.

Check you local Uhaul for the wiring. If your close to me, I work there part time working on stuff, stop in , and Ill hook you up, but otherwise we use good shit, and its cheap.

Well, today was my lucky day.... Scored this 7x14 Holmes trailer for 2K. Used twice in the 1.5 years the previous gentleman owned it. He just wanted to get it out of his yard. 7000K GVW and the mesh high sides were just what I was looking for. Brakes on both axles. The tires still have the crayon marks and the little rubber nubs still on them. Not a scratch on this thing.....At first, I didn't want to spend more than 1500.00 but with the junk I was finding around here I couldn't pass this up for 500.00 more..

IMG00008.jpg

IMG00009.jpg

IMG00010.jpg

Back