• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to site 425 Hp from a 6.5

All of the Mods' Estimated HP Gain Numbers, Added up?

That's called ricer math.

Especially on a 6.5, it is hard to guess a number with mods because everything is so unique, and untested if you want to go over 250.

And just winging out some numbers is never a believable way of telling, there are too many variables in the real world to come up with an accurate number, so the best thing you can do is add the number of pieces of chrome!

Yeah, my guess is it is all the hp numbers from parts added together. Easy to come up with high numbers that way.

Yeah, my guess is it is all the hp numbers from parts added together. Easy to come up with high numbers that way.

Lol, yep, he must shope at SS_Diesel supply where I think you gain 10HP just from logging in.............

Too bad the 425 ponies from all SS_Diesels shit doesn't get you far when his junk'ola PMD farts out you 3 months after purchace (FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE)... Then he lies, cheats, and basically steals money from you by parts guessing his entire website (FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE)... BUT, if thats the price to pay to find you guys it was worth it!

:grouphug:

How cute......

Lol, yep, he must shope at SS_Diesel supply where I think you gain 10HP just from logging in.............

Too bad the 425 ponies from all SS_Diesels shit doesn't get you far when his junk'ola PMD farts out you 3 months after purchace (FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE)... Then he lies, cheats, and basically steals money from you by parts guessing his entire website (FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE)... BUT, if thats the price to pay to find you guys it was worth it!

:grouphug:

How cute......

Sounds like SS made you a loyal Heath customer!

There's a few possible explanations. Maybe his dad went to the dealer and bought a 425 hp crate motor, I think that's what then new Camaro/pickup motor is rated for. They probably loaded it in the bed of his 6.5 with a forklift, then when he got home he used a cherrypicker and "got 425hp out of his 6.5".

Or maybe he got 425hp out of it, just not all at once. Like maybe that was the total of two strong dyno runs, before they added them together and divided by two to get an average hp. Or three stock dyno runs...

Just trying to think outside the box.

HAHAHAHAH i needed that laugh tonight had a boring day, Thanks man

Too bad the 425 ponies from all SS_Diesels shit doesn't get you far.....

He must have done that then added a little Steaksauce to the mix for some real power....

Back