• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New seats?

THEFERMANATOR

FRANKENBURBAN
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Does anybody out there know where to get new seats for the 95-99 style burbs? The backs of my front seats are buldged out, so I've lost all of my lumbar support in them which is killing my back when I have to drive for more than 15 minutes or so. I HAVE to do something about it as my back hurts enough on it's own without any added help.

http://www.oemcarandtruckseats.com/...placement-seats-1995-1996-1997-1998-1999-3869

not cheap at $1.100 92k miles but look to be in good shape

841290139_o.jpg

OUCH! $1100 for a set of front seats, I'm REALLY thinking about saving up and just getting a newer truck. The engines fine, but the rest of her is starting to fall apart on me. Gotta decide real quick if I want to pour some money in her to save her, or get something newer. With not being able to do much anymore, my hands are getting sort of tied.

My uphulstery is actually still good, it's the seat back that holds the air bag in for the lumbar support thats broke. So the lumbar portion of the seat has zero support left, and is killing my back. I was thinking of trying to put an 1/8" aluminum plate across it to replace the cardboard that GM used when they built them.

My bags are fine, it is the backing board on the back of the seat that is bad. When I inflate the bags, it just pushes the seat back out instead of pushing the lumbar out.

Back