• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member from Ohio

We're real close then. I work for the City of Chardon. Couple of the guys here live in Willoughby, and Willowick. I live in Farmington (Southeast of Middlefield).
I like the screen name you came up with too, livin in OHIO thats the way it is year round.

Ha! I get to Chrdon fairly often as we have friends that live out that way. We bought in Willoughby mainly because my better half works right downtown. 5yrs later they are buying a 45 acre compound in Huntsburg to move the offices into......When that happens, we'll both have a 25+ mile commute. :( We both enjoy the outdoors by hiking and biking the trails around here.

My screen name comes from my primary hobby of autocrossing. If I weren't doing that, I'd probably have some off the hook 4x4 or a pontoon boat...... :)

I'm always up for getting together to turn wrenches, bench race, tip a few beers, or any combination thereof!!! I just noticed you push sprintcars at Sharon Speedway.....We may have to talk racecars soon! I need a custom steering box for my car and am a bit lost on scrounging up deals from the circle track folks!!!

I assume you ran at Nelson Ledges then too??????????? Yep I have a few guys to talk to bout circle track parts. I see a GTG soon.............

Back