• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Lift

HemisAreSlow

FREE!!!
Reaction score
I finally got around to installing the MBRP exhaust my wife got me for christmas........it was a piece of cake to install since I was using our shop's new toy. It is a portable 4 post lift used for lifting heavy equipment and commercial trucks. Each lift, which is moved around like a pallet jack, has a 15,000 pound lifting capacity. Using adapters it is able to lift as small as a 13" tire. It also has adapters to allow lifting by the frame.....a big time saver to say the least. Here a some pics of the lift, and 2 leaks I found when the truck is in the air. one it a leaky tranny cooler line, and the other is the tail shaft seal on the tranny which has been "fixed" 2 times already

GetAttachment-2aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-3aspx.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

GetAttachment-1aspx-1.jpg

any one care to take a guess as to what just those 4 lifts will set ya back......not counting the adapters......Nick your not allowed to guess.....

For that much I wouldnt need to work on my truck, I could buy 5 more ):h:eek:

Back