• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New H2s on a 07 classic

921500Z71

Reaction score
Here are your new tires and wheels Blake. It decided not to rain as much as what I thought it was goin to so your truck was still clean this morning when I went over there. The tires that are on there are 285/70/17s and do rub a tad, but i bet you can tell that by looking at the gap pic.

Attachments

• H2 cap resized.jpg
    H2 cap resized.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 54
  • New rim and tire 2.jpg
    New rim and tire 2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 51
  • fender gap.jpg
    fender gap.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 51
  • rear 3 4 resized.jpg
    rear 3 4 resized.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 47
  • New rim and tire.jpg
    New rim and tire.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 56
Hey thanks man, I like it, nice job on the center caps too. My old man was bitchin that it was too tall now, but that is why he has the Escalade so he can leave my truck be tell I get home. Thanks again, now I am ready for that Mike l. tranny.

Nice job. I get compliments on my H2s as well; folks are surprised when I tell them what they are, because the 2500 center caps change the whole look and throw them off.

Thanks guys, I got them off ebay for 400 bucks to my door. Had a guy want my old wheels and tires so I traded hime for a new set of the same tire I had just in the new size, he is my truck dealer so it worked out great. 400 bucks all said and done I am pretty happy, I just wish I could be ther to break those new tire in properly

Prolly cuz it is. I used a staright edge and a greese pencil to put them on, prolly a bit crooked. They where put on all seperately it was tuff.

Seein as how we are nitpickin on an offtopic subject did you notice one front window is tinted and the other isn't? What a peice of shit huh?

Seein as how we are nitpickin on an offtopic subject did you notice one front window is tinted and the other isn't? What a peice of shit huh?

Maybe cuz the passenger was broken? You should hear all the glass rattling around inside that passenger door.... shitty job. I bet your dad trims your valence up before you get back. I think hell get bored and go cut it up.

I'm sure he will, if the weather isn't good enough to go up to the shop he will get bored, and do it for me. Yeah I was told about the glass rattle, that pisses me off no one does a good job anymore. And the guy who does tint said it is to big to get inside his shop so he has to wait for good enuff weather to do it outside. Then.... it can go to the body shop and get the damn bed fixed from where mom backed into the duece and a half

Prolly cuz it is. I used a staright edge and a greese pencil to put them on, prolly a bit crooked. They where put on all seperately it was tuff.
Ahh I see. No particular design thing.

You bet it is, in fact you should cut your losses now and trade me for my 01 with a blown tranny.):h

Truck looks really sharp with the H2 wheels! I think with the Chevy center caps, those are some of the best looking wheels around.

I'm not sure on the H2's it has beefier spokes than the PYO's so I am assumein they as strong or stronger. I will put them to the test with some of my loads that I need to pull. I have never owned a truck that has gotten beat up as fast as this one has. I have driven that truck maybe 2000 miles my mom took it upon herself to make that her daily driver while I am over in Iraq, puttin over 14K on it. She was haulin ass down dirt roads so the rockers are chipped to hell, she backed into our duece and a half denting the drivers bed side and pushin the bumper in and up. And managed to get a softball size dent in the center of the hood by parking under a tree that every knows not to park under do to falling limbs, and 150 limb fell right on it. So all in all I am very upset with her taken a new truck and just trashin it for me, while I am over seas. I assure you that all repairs will come out of her pocket.

Blake, I know the feeling. My mom backed into my car w/ her suburban, and thankfully it's their insurance that's paying for it.

Back