• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new chick in town

alli girl

Reaction score
hey everyone...heard about this site...kinda been snooping for a few days and decided join...i have a wrangler so im mostly here for the off roading section...and hopefully to pick up some wrentching tips as well...im super excited to be here! :hurray:

welcome to the site. we are a full service site;). hope we can help you.

hey everyone...heard about this site...kinda been snooping for a few days and decided join...i have a wrangler so im mostly here for the off roading section...and hopefully to pick up some wrentching tips as well...im super excited to be here! :hurray:

Welcome:)

welcome to the site. we are a full service site;). hope we can help you.
Is that your GF?

eng158 isnt my bf...hes just a guy who told me about this awesome site...i dont have a bf...why what made ya think that?

Last edited:
hahaha...he's just a friend who told me about the site...but im glad people on this site have a sense of humor...its refreshing!

Welcome! A friend of mine has a cj on 35's. It is currently down though due to a 4bt cummins swap.

BTW...I like the Out Cold quote in your sig, that is one of my favorite movies.

Last edited:
Back