• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My new to me RV

DieselCash

Trust but, verify
Staff member
Reaction score
I picked up a 1994 Kit Sports master tonight. It is a 22 foot fifth wheel that weights in under 4,000 pounds. I have been looking for a good shape, short fifth wheel since I have been home. I stumbled on this right next to my house. I made a low ball offer and they took it. I still can not believe I got this RV.

Here is a pic with more info to follow;

Picture001.jpg

Looks good Marty! Need more pics...:hihi:

Thanks!

I will post more pics later on today. I do not have it home yet. The individual I purchased it from is bringing it to the house for me! :D

This morning I am picking up a brand new 5th wheel hitch for $250. Once I get it installed I will be able to move it around myself. :thumbsup:

Me and my family is excited, we can not wait to go camping.

I picked our 'new' one up last weekend...

IMG_0421%20(Custom).JPG IMG_0422%20(Custom).JPG IMG_0423%20(Custom).JPG IMG_0424%20(Custom).JPG IMG_0426%20(Custom).JPG

Not bad for $600 and some minor leaks huh?

My boys cant wait... My wife can!

Looking forward to your pics...

Mike,

That is a nice RV, awesome score for the price.

The RV is finally home, pics will follow soon!

Pictures as requested;
Here is the front;

IMG_0249.jpg

Here is the right or curb side;

IMG_0250.jpg

Here is the back side;

IMG_0251.jpg

Here is the upgraded tires, they are a 215/65 R17;

IMG_0252.jpg

Here is the left side or street side;

IMG_0253.jpg

Here is the roof;

IMG_0254.jpg

Here is the door way inside, main bed on right, bathroom straight a head, kitchen and table to the left;

IMG_0255.jpg

The bathroom;

IMG_0256.jpg

The up top bed area;

IMG_0257.jpg

Back dining room table, couch, bed, with a fold down bed on top;

IMG_0258.jpg

Newer looking refrigerator;

IMG_0259.jpg

The kitchen area with a microwave, stove, oven, and vent a hood;

IMG_0260.jpg

I will take pictures of what I found that needs to be fixed later on today if I have time. Not bad for $2,500! :thumbsup:

I also picked this up today off craigslist for $240!:thumbsup:

It is a brand new Reese Pro Series 15000 5th wheel hitch;

IMG_0261.jpg

Know comes the fun part of getting it installed. :eek:

Thats a nice 'shorty' 5'er!

I bet it tows a ton nicer than the behemoth I have....

I am glad I sprung for the Reese dual cam anti-sway setup. got it complete (minus the ball) from hitch head to bolts, for like $300 on Clist. Only a year old!!

I need to decide how far into my camper I want to dig to repair water damage. I am considering for the price I paid, and the fact that I have 4 boys (7.5, 5 and twin 19 month olds) that I may make it keep water out and leave it be.

It has been raining all day and I could not find any leaks inside the RV. I did find evidence of a past leak in the rear corner but it is currently not leaking. :thumbsup:

It has been raining all day and I could not find any leaks inside the RV. I did find evidence of a past leak in the rear corner but it is currently not leaking. :thumbsup:

Still wouldn't hurt to recoat it as a preventative measure. Is it an alumiunum roof or rubber on it now?

Most of my 'leaks' dont seem to appear in a normal rain either. I think mine were caused by snow/ice damming on the roof during harsh winters.

Back