• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Multiple interior parts replacement

Nosferatu49534

Reaction score
I bought my truck to replace my 99' tahoe because I planned on putting a plow on the tahoe and found multiple cracks in the front frame rails. My question is would the interior parts, seats, dash, and the like swap into the truck? The tahoe is gray interior and truck brown so I was thinking of trying to swap all parts so they would at least all match. The tahoe is leather interior and the seats are soooo much more comfortable than the truck.

I measured the distance between the inside door handle of the truck and tahoe and it's the same. Also looks like the same spacing between the side of the seat and the door handle. I'm gonna try and get those in as soon as possible and worry about the rest when it's actually warm or not blizzarding.

the roof and cab pillar stuff will not interchange, but almost all of the dash, seat, and door panel stuff will interchange.

Look for user 88gmctruck, he is the master of factory interior mods. he can load a pickup up with all sorts of goodies, and make it all look OEM. He uses alot of parts from other GM vehicles, and most fit in the GMT400 trucks like they were made for them.

Back