• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Moth balls for wasp repellant?

schiker

Reaction score
I have a lot of wasp and yellow jacket nests.

I heard and read Moth balls will help keep them away. Anyone use Moth balls scattered around your shop?

Also read drier sheets work. Which brand and scent is best I don't know. I guess I'll try both and see if it helps.

We have a Dyna trap flying bug catcher that seems to work pretty good on stuff attracted to light. But it doesn't catch many wasps. I guess they are stronger and can fly out against the fan.

Wasp traps are sold that attract them with pheromones. I've had no luck with them. Yellow Jackets ans wasps seem to be attracted to me though, and I hate them. I'm not trying to be funny.

I had luck with the 110v "stinger" bug zapper against yellow jackets and mud daubers. I actually has to tick off the yellow jackets and once they started flying around that blue lighted sucker they. Just went into it about 1-2 a minute for hours till there was enough dead that it stank from them.

Option "b" is a 13 year old kid with a bb gun.lol

Reactions: red
Back