• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

McRats & Casper run a 193mph @ bonnvelle

Kat,

Were you guys planning to run the full 5 miles or running for averages?

The goal was to run a 200 mph in averages.

I'm just happy that Pat is OK even if the truck got bruised up. On Sunday after we ran, one of the racers (Barry Bryant) lost his life when his car broke up :(

Sorry to hear ...

that kinda puts it all in perspective...Glad Pat is OK...

thanks for answering questions and updating over here for us...

I was hoping we would done with it. As I am a worry wart :eek: Let me tell you the motorhome can go pretty quick on the salt when I want it too. I beat Johnny across course to get to Pat ):h Gotta love the D-max power.

But, everyone has worked so hard to try to make this happen not just us.

The problem with El Mirage is it is only 1.3 miles long, so I hope he has enough real estate to get up to speed. But, the good thing is, it is not an average. it's the actually trap speed. So it's kinda like a 1.3 mile drag race. If you notice in the video's he takes off really easy in hopes of saving the 9 inch rear. He might have to take off like a drag race :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_1513 [1024x768].jpg
    IMG_1513 [1024x768].jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations, Pat and Kat- an amazing accomplishment and a tribute to a lot of hard work and innovation!

Sorry to hear that Casper is hurt - but glad to hear that Pat has safely made the runs.

Congratulations, Pat and Kat- an amazing accomplishment and a tribute to a lot of hard work and innovation!

Sorry to hear that Casper is hurt - but glad to hear that Pat has safely made the runs.

Back