• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

MATCO MD9001N

hell that about what i payed for my efi live.maybe its just me but id rather have something proven and used by many.efi has a forrum and usually the vendor you get it from we provide a few free tunes,doubt the matco man will be hooking you up with tunes.

hell that about what i payed for my efi live.maybe its just me but id rather have something proven and used by many.efi has a forrum and usually the vendor you get it from we provide a few free tunes,doubt the matco man will be hooking you up with tunes.

I can get it for a little less. I DO NOT EVER plan on tuning it, the 5.3L runs awesome the way it is now. Being able to hook up to multiple vehicles and not have to pay a fee is what I am looking for. Also, live data is a bonus. Paid over $200 for my Actron CP9175, and No live data.

my bad. i never read your sig,i was thinking you had a deisel and at that price it sounds like a good deal for what you get..............carry on

Back