• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lurking... Seems to be some genuine content here.

This group here is the BEST! We are fortunate to have a home where we can all enjoy our trucks and each others experience and knowledge!

You will find that we agree and can have some very competent factually based disagreements that benefit from other members expertise. This place is really a good place to get information based on facts not an opinion.

You will find that we agree and can have some very competent factually based disagreements that benefit from other members expertise. This place is really a good place to get information based on facts not an opinion.

Althought I am not a 6.5 owner, I must add a comment from me relevant to that quote.

The facts here come from collective hands-on experience that spans decades. You will not find that collective level of knowledge from such an elite group anywhere else. :)

Now that we're all done patting ourselves on the back for being the best, informative, mature, (and based on BudTx's post) old :), group in the world. Lets get back to the regular scheduled program: Consistantly fixing 6.5 Diesels!

:grouphug:

Welcome to the site John. I've spent very little time at DP for a reason, but these guys over here are a good bunch.

Althought I am not a 6.5 owner, I must add a comment from me relevant to that quote.

The facts here come from collective hands-on experience that spans decades. You will not find that collective level of knowledge from such an elite group anywhere else. :)
And alot of it is thanks to what was at one time a great group at DP. While we've quit trashing, nobody should deny what it once was. We've just graduated to a more advanced level.;)

And alot of it is thanks to what was at one time a great group at DP. While we've quit trashing, nobody should deny what it once was. We've just graduated to a more advanced level.;)

The thanks goes to the same great group here, as they are the ones that made DP what it was. They simply moved as a heard over to here, leaving an empty void, which was filled, but not replaced.

Back