• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

looking for a boost gauge that was mentioned here...or at the other place

Odlaw

Redneck
Reaction score
Hey Guys, somebody here(or at the other place) had some info on their 0-15psi boost gauge. Getting ready to install a pod and want to replace my 'standard' 0-35 psi gauge - I wanna see that needle really swing!

I think it was a stewart warner IIRC.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Smitty

Somebody over at fleebay has an Isspro guage that read 0-15psi for $7!!(iirc) I was looking at it but decided that I want more range than that. Hard to pass up for that money though.

I was also thinking 25psi. I didn't know they didn't make one. I have seen a 35psi version, but that's a little much I think. Maybe a call to them is warranted.

If you want Stewart Warner or VDO gauges, check out parkerperformance.com . I got my SW boost gauge (like the one above) for $10 under Summit's price. The shipping was cheaper too, and no bogus "handling" fee like Summit charges either. The online ordering is a little strange, but it works.

I was also thinking 25psi. I didn't know they didn't make one. I have seen a 35psi version, but that's a little much I think. Maybe a call to them is warranted.

i dont know if they do make them but i know ive never seen them except for vaccum/boost gauges that are meant for gassers

Back