• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just a little sumptin' to clean up the ol' garage....

great white

Reaction score
Well, after a couple successful hours of "test and tune" with tunercat II and my 6.5, it was time to hit the garage for a good cleaning.

I've been putting it off for a while so it's got sh......errr.......stuff every where. You know, you just cram stuff into the garage thinking you'll fix it up later but never do....:rolleyes5:

I started running across my towing stuff here and there and decided this wouldn't do. I've got a lot of cash tied up in this stuff and not being able to find it was not cool.

So, an hour with some scrap bits and the table saw netted me a nice little holder for all my towing stuff:

DSC03971.jpg

DSC03972.jpg

Ahhhh, much better!

I'll skip down to Home depot tomorrow and grab some casters for it and it'll be all done.

As a side bonus, when I have to haul that heavy Husky Centerline equalizer hitch over to the truck I can roll the whole thing and I don't have to "dead lift it" from flat off the floor. My crickity ol' back approves.......:thumbsup:

Still have to clean up the garage though..............:(

Very nice. From the background in the picture, garage looks clean already.

Finished up the "tow caddy" and slid it into it's home, which the wife has now officially named "The Towing Center" in the garage:

DSC03974.jpg

A few final modifications were a small rack to hold the clips and pins, and a pocket to hold warranty paperwork/receipts/instruction manuals:

DSC03973.jpg

Heck, I may even throw a coat of paint on it sometime......:)

Still haven't finished the garage though..............:(

And I thought I was anal about my shop cleanliness (or so I'm told)... Sheesh!

Nice cart!:thumbsup:

looks good,give it a month and it is coverd out of sight again,altough i wouldn't know with what,that garage is spotless.:thumbsup:
Should see mine.I haven't cleaned it out since the day i got here 17 yrs ago:rolleyes5:

Back