• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Is LMC Truck really a worthy vendor?

Quick google search found these. Glass lens. I have some like these except mine are projectors.
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Sp...s-Headlights-_-Chrome-_-HD_YD_CCK88_C/853395/

What constitutes a projector housing? Are those the ones with the fisheye lens on the low beam, like these:

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/AP...lights-with-Black-Housing-_-403660HLB/769837/

Those lights you're showing are exactly like mine, but without the cups covering the bulb on the low side. The previous ones had the cups and the mirrors only had vertical lines. Those looked great and threw a good spread of light, but the cups broke loose.

Have those on the wrecked '95, though one light housing broke away from it's backing plate. We had to do the Matuva mods on them and they never did sit level in the grill. They did throw a good beam. I will play with the one good one that's left and do a side-by-side comparison of beams and also see if I can expand the mount holes to get them to sit level. Thanks!

this looks like what i bought but its a different seller. i have had 2 sets like these and i ordered a set of smoked ones for my buddy, they suck not bright at all

xtreme diesel offers the anzo stuff. My local accessory dealer says they are good but she is priced quite a bit higher. I am considering them.

I agree with you guys that the LMC stuff looks the same as ebay. That is why I am steering away. Leroy's suggestion looks promising though. Especially if they are glass!

i saw some on ebay that said glass as well didnt think any thing of it when i order mine but looking back that might be worth the extra money

Ok, now I am debating with myself over Leroy's suggested lights from streetbeatcustoms or the Anzos from xtreme diesel. After shipping streetbeat's lights are about $8 more. Decisions, decisions..

Ok, now I am debating with myself over Leroy's suggested lights from streetbeatcustoms or the Anzos from xtreme diesel. After shipping streetbeat's lights are about $8 more. Decisions, decisions..

Just buy them already and report back!

Leroy's look like they sit level. The one's I got for my son never did.

Wondering if Leroy had to do the "Matuva Mod" to get the lenses to sit flush with the grill?

leroy where you get the covers?
One of my suppliers. I actualy dont like the way they attach at all.

Just buy them already and report back!

Leroy's look like they sit level. The one's I got for my son never did.

Wondering if Leroy had to do the "Matuva Mod" to get the lenses to sit flush with the grill?

Just bolted on, no mods done. Im running HIDs in them though.

It seems chinese crap is all over the place no matter who you buy from. Unless my vision is getting weak, It seems some of the tools,for example in Jegs catalog,resemble those sold at harbor freight but at a higher price! Don't get me wrong,I do buy form jegs cause thier prices on crate motors and other parts are very good. Just trying to state the influence of abundence of the market flooded with chinese products. O.K Obama ,when do we start manufacturing again,still waiting for my job!

Caffine Spike

SMOKEY

Back