• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I am dreamin!

tinypeckerwood

Reaction score
I got to see this baby in person, and boy would it look good in my garage! I about fell over when the sales dweeb gave me the OTD price. $45,000!
I guess I may not be resting my butt on it any time soon. But, I can dream.

Attachments

• cvo.jpg
    cvo.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 20
I got to see this baby in person, and boy would it look good in my garage! I about fell over when the sales dweeb gave me the OTD price. $45,000!
I guess I may not be resting my butt on it any time soon. But, I can dream.
Wow, they have that marked up quite a bit over MSRP. I think MSRP is around 37,000.

I know it is more than the normal CVO Ultra. However that is way high. My CVO Road Glide was 32,000 MSRP. I will see what my local guy says MSRP is on the bike.

Wow, they have that marked up quite a bit over MSRP. I think MSRP is around 37,000.

I know it is more than the normal CVO Ultra. However that is way high. My CVO Road Glide was 32,000 MSRP. I will see what my local guy says MSRP is on the bike.

I think they are smokin' some of their "hippie lettuce" I was told they only added 1000.00 on mark up. I came up with an OTD price closer to 41k. Either way too rich for my blood. I just love that bike though. I am going to try for a Streetglide in a couple of months. I have been given approval from the wifey. I just need to get my trucks finances in order. My lease is up and it's time to get a loan to purchase it.

Dealer said that one pictured in the black out is 36,499 MSRP.

The other color choices for the CVO Ultra are 35,999 MSRP.

The street glides are nice bikes. I like the looks.

I however like the ride of the Road Glide a little bit better.

Dealer said that one pictured in the black out is 36,499 MSRP.

The other color choices for the CVO Ultra are 35,999 MSRP.

The street glides are nice bikes. I like the looks.

I however like the ride of the Road Glide a little bit better.

Pays to do your homework, I thought 45 sounded way high.

Pays to do your homework, I thought 45 sounded way high.

THe only problem with those figures is that its just the MSRP. It does not include tax,lic,set up, doc fees. So, you can't hand them 36,500 and roll on out. It all adds up fairly quickly on a bike that price.

MSRP 36,500.00
tax 3193.75
lic 1000.00?
set up 400.00
ca emissions 300.00
----------------------------------

This is with some fees missing also, not to mention nothing included for there "dealer mark up" on a limited edition bike. there will only be 999.

The hi mark of 45k was an OTD price. Which is on the high side, is not all that far from the MSRP. Still to much for me to spend on a scooter. I can dream though, maybe I will win the Lottery, too! LOL!

I was at the same dealer today, the bike has dropped in price. Now it's 42 k OTD. I am looking very hard at a 2010 Street Glide, we're at 26 K OTD with a bunch of goodies and a 103 kit installed and a removable tour pack. It looks like this may happening. I am still goiong to do more wheelin' and dealin'. I have 2 dealers very close to me, the one has just matched the others price. I am goning to make them fight over it like it was a bone! LOL!

THe only problem with those figures is that its just the MSRP. It does not include tax,lic,set up, doc fees. So, you can't hand them 36,500 and roll on out. It all adds up fairly quickly on a bike that price.

MSRP 36,500.00
tax 3193.75
lic 1000.00?
set up 400.00
ca emissions 300.00
----------------------------------

This is with some fees missing also, not to mention nothing included for there "dealer mark up" on a limited edition bike. there will only be 999.

The hi mark of 45k was an OTD price. Which is on the high side, is not all that far from the MSRP. Still to much for me to spend on a scooter. I can dream though, maybe I will win the Lottery, too! LOL!
I sure do not see any fees missing.

My 09 SERG is a limited bike, 999 made like mine. 31,900 was MSRP. I paid MSRP, plus
TAX
Lic

I got them to drop the Doc fees and set up fees.

Dealer still made lots of money on the bike.

Dave, I'm still lovin' your bike! I am still kickin' around the idea of the new FLHX. The wife has also informed me that she wants her own! She wants an "IRON", but they are very hard to come by. I think she will have to wait until the '11 batch starts to ship out in August.

Dave, I'm still lovin' your bike! I am still kickin' around the idea of the new FLHX. The wife has also informed me that she wants her own! She wants an "IRON", but they are very hard to come by. I think she will have to wait until the '11 batch starts to ship out in August.

Thanks. I really enjoy the bike.

The FLHX or FLTX are both nice bikes. I am sure you would love the comfort they add. They also are very good handling bikes, I was shocked I can run the road glide thru the curves much faster than I can my fatboy which is lighter.

The IRON is a cool bike.

I dang near bought a new Sportster "48" for my self last time in. It is a very bad sportster with a fat 16 inch front tire, a true bobber.

We have also been lookind at the "48" I love that lil' bobboer! I think the only thing I don't like isthe itty bitty gas tank. That bike will only go about 100 miles between fill ups. Whatever mama gets will have to be low, she barely tickles the tape measure at 4 foot 12 inches. She says it's 5 foot.

We have also been lookind at the "48" I love that lil' bobboer! I think the only thing I don't like isthe itty bitty gas tank. That bike will only go about 100 miles between fill ups. Whatever mama gets will have to be low, she barely tickles the tape measure at 4 foot 12 inches. She says it's 5 foot.

I am thinking 100 miles is about as far as I would want to ride it. I think it is one of the coolest bikes Harley has done.

Back