• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HX 40II and HX35 Downpipe

I don't think I ever heard back from you with a total. Or did I pay and forget? Let me know. I don't want to miss this run.

I'm not finding the invoice in my email or paypal. Could you please re-send it? Thanks--restofraz at hotmail

That makes 2 left, they are a great Christmas gift

Beautiful Work! I couldnt be happier with quality and how complete this Kit is. Thank you for taking the time to make some more. :thumbsup:

2rpfakm.jpg

I haven't heard back from him for a few days now. Not sure if it's dedicated family time or what.

I finished the one I started and thought I totally screwed up. 'twas not as easy as some of the pictures make it out to be. :)

I finally got a chance to take mine out of the box today. Well worth the price I'd say. Thanks RDM!

downpipe adapter 1.jpgdownpipe adapter 2.jpgdownpipe adapter 3.jpg

Raceday's pieces are surely worth the price he's asking. There is a good amount of work going into them. A few more pieces of the puzzle left for me to get the holset onto my 'burb.

Back