• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How many hours for a 6.5L Turbo injector replacement? What needs taken out?

I have a set in my truck from accurate diesel. They all say made in canada on them, and so far I've not had any problems with them at all. I don't have but about 5,000 miles on them so far

I have used this shop for quite some time and their workmanship is right on. No slouch, this shop does the work for a very respectable 6.5 engine builder in the area and they are VERY familiar with the 6.5. They also will set the pop pressure at anything you want at no extra charge during the rebuild. The shop owner owns a few diesel shops and he is a good knowledgeable guy. Met him here in Detroit at his main shop in the hood. Got to love an owner that has multiple shops and still likes to be at the counter. OLD SCHOOL auto/ diesel my kind of shop, hit the counter and talk about your problem. :)

By the way I make no commission of any sort from this, I appreciate good workmanship and they do that. The ONLY reason I recommend them to people.
Slim
I have used them a few times myself now. I've been very happy with them.

Found this Truck Stop that you wrote and it's been quite a while.. The listed web page item will not bring up anything. Maybe because of age.
But can you send me another link about installing your new injectors.
I think this is what I'll be planning to do! Thanks!
Be very y careful where you buy injectors or get them rebuilt.

Have any and all injectors tested and balanced before installing.

I think John Faddis might sell new injectors that are already tested and balanced.

Otherwise you need to find a reputable rebuilder

Back