• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Home computer set-ups...lets see them!

TANK'S 250

Black Ops Bumpers
Reaction score
(2) 19" flats,..on dual video card
(2) laptops

just about everything is wireless,...even the printer

Commandcenter.jpg

video

Nice...

You dont wanna see my desk. It looks a bomb went off here at some point this week.

A couple old ones...

farm4.JPG

My water cooling rig:

Inside%20tank.JPG

...that cooler got me the #3 spot worldwide in my class for overclocking back in the day...

This is one of my office a couple years ago:

office.jpg

I was a bit of a puter head and gadget freak...still haunts me to this day, but I've upgraded a bit...:D

One wouldn't normally associate a rubbermaid full of water and some copper pipe with a computer set-up. ):h

Hehe...a person wouldn't...that was a 50 gallon tank of plain water and it stayed outside in the sub zero temps all winter. One processor kept it thawed and I couldn't shut it down or it would freeze. One day I came home from work to the sound of beeping...you guessed it - it had locked up during the day and the cold water kept pumping through the block...pretty much ended my trophy run...

ahhh the days of over clocking, I remember them so fondly, like chipping our trucks without adding a transmission and hoping it never overheated! good times, keep the pics coming!

Back