• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HID Light problem

MOX

Reaction score
My wife got me a set of these for xmas and they installed easily, except now sometimes when i start the truck the D.S. light wont come on in automatic mode, i'll have to turn them on once or twice manually to get it to come on.They will work like their supposed to maybe one time in ten.. I put in 5000k in my driving lights and my low beems. I took it all apart and re-installed, but no change, Do yall think its the ballast or is there different voltage from automatic to manually turning on the lights?? ugggh!

I would ask the person you bought them from, as they know their product the best. There's tons of different kits out there.

Gee, great idea. Actually that was the first thing i did, They told me to come on by and they will check it out, wich i will do. Just thought i would run it by here first to see if anyone had a similar situation before i drove 120 miles across town, thanks

Gee, great idea. Actually that was the first thing i did, They told me to come on by and they will check it out, wich i will do. Just thought i would run it by here first to see if anyone had a similar situation before i drove 120 miles across town, thanks

Good luck!

Back