• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Her days are numbered

tinypeckerwood

Reaction score
I went and "looked" at a new Harley today. Looks like I may be getting a Black 2010 Street Glide. I'm going to have them do the 103" stage 2 kit and the blacked out frontend. I have the approval from the CFO of my wallet too! Well as long as the payment is "NO MORE THAN IT IS NOW" The sales goober says it all looks good on the payment side of things.
I am adding a few pics of the old girl before she is gone.

Last edited:
Good luck with the Street Glide. You're gonna love getting into the dresser. My son has a Street Glide and I have an anniversary Road King Classic.

Have fun and ride safe!!

I think you will really like the switch to the bagger.

I kept my 03 Fatboy when I got my Road Glide, figuring I would still ride it more on the local stuff.

Well, it just did not work out that way, I would much rather ride the bagger. I put only 1030 miles on the fatboy since I got the bagger.

Well, I may have spoke too soon. Apparently there is something from my morgage company on my credit. It says something about being 60 days late on my house payment. It is incorrect and we have been in contact with them. Now I have to wait until it gets reversed and reported to the credit places. Just pisses me off.

Well, I may have spoke too soon. Apparently there is something from my morgage company on my credit. It says something about being 60 days late on my house payment. It is incorrect and we have been in contact with them. Now I have to wait until it gets reversed and reported to the credit places. Just pisses me off.
Its a major pain dealing with the credit reporting companies. I know, there was a mistake on mine and it took for ever to get it corrected. I did get a letter from the bank saying the loan was paid on time each month, which helped with the dealer, but it took 2.5 months to get it off my credit reports.

I'd like to get a Street Glide, but I don't have the money for two scoots, and wouldn't give up my XL for a bagger.
I hope you can get the credit stuff straightened out. Those people are no fun to hassle with.

Back