• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello

saved 2005

Reaction score
I found my way here will looking for some info on programmers. I have a 05, Crew Cab, 2 wheel drive Chevy. I have changed the mouth piece to the turbo with the LBZ mouth piece, made my own cold air box out of the factory air box, installed a stinger fender vent on the passenger side to provide the cold air, rerouted the PCV, disconnected the EGR, lost the kitty while changing to a 4" MBRP down pipe back, and a Bullydog Triple dog. I have a set of 17" Eagle wheels planned for the future, and will continue to run commercial T/A's. It amazed me how fast this 7000 lb truck would get up and run after just the mechanical mods, no more turbo lag, but after running the performance tune and removing the speed limiter it is crazy. I pull a 14,000 lb triple slide forest river 5th wheel, so most of my "crazy" driving is over. I plan on keeping this thing for a while. look forward to chatting with ya'll. God Bless.

453, I was searching for info on programmers and I came across your site. Thanks for all the welcomes. I asked a question in the electrical section and will post a few pics of my camper after I get a few.

Back