• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Got to have a Dually Club.....LOL

Nuthin' special, but she's all mine...:)

View attachment 169

Hopefully this fall I will be adding 235's, the stockers look sissified. I would like to add 255's if I could find an AT or All season tread.

JP

I put some Michelin LTX M/S on mine with Fred's 2" spacers. They really fill up the wheel wells.......I've noticed my tranny heats up faster under load fthough. Pulled a couple of steep grades with the camper on towing the boat and it got up to 208........same grade with 215's 188 + or - a few degrees.....

Just as soon as someone sends me that check for about 5 grand, I'll get right on it....:D

I would settle for 19.5s with the 245s, but man that stuff cost major bucks. No way am I gonna be able to justify that.

JP

True, they are expensive but they look sweet!!! Someone on here is selling a set of rims and tires that are 10 lug real cheap...get those and then but the adapters off ebay, you can probably get away for around half of what they should run you new

Updated List!

#1 Gruber
#2 808Duramax
#3 high desert
#4 SaguroKid
#5 Jim87Vette
#6 DunesRunner08..........Honorary
#7 RockYMtn.................Honorary
#8 MGlickLBZ
#9 whooboy
#10 otis........................Honorary
#11 GasUout
#12 Gunner0812
#13 Heartbeat Hauler

Hey Guys! All you have to do is:

1 highlight the list
2 right click and menu appears
3 scroll up to "copy"
3 left click copy
4 left click post reply
5 right click menu appears
6 scroll up to "paste"
7 left click paste

Presto the list appears. Grab the next number and type it in in along with your handle:D

Here's a couple of mine. I bought it specifically to haul my camper and boat. After a few mods I'm very pleased with it. The truck has served me well with no issues.

Gruber,

Maybe you should edit your first post in this thread to keep a running list of all Diesel Haulin Dually Club members.:beer:

Back