• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Gaston Indiana Sled pull May 17th

Jneal

FLEECE PERFORMANCE
Reaction score
Just curious who all is gonna make it to the Gaston Indiana DHRA pull, if you are were gonna pull what class?

I'll be there for sure, pulling in the 2.6 class.

Heck yes! Give up some details and I will be there. Thats the next weekend I have the kids and a weekend off. Wheres it at?

Tony

Heck yes! Give up some details and I will be there. Thats the next weekend I have the kids and a weekend off. Wheres it at?

Tony

It's in Gaston Indiana near Muncie off of I69. Got to www.dhraonline.com for directions. They'll have WS, 2.6 street, 2.8 super street and some more classes that I can't remember off the top off my head. The website says if I understand correctly that the top 10 truck in each class automatically qualify for the finals at the Nationals at ORP on may 31st and june 1st. I'm not a big DHRA fan but hell, it's close and should be fun.

I wont be pullin this year, my GF doesnt want me to break anything until she has her Dmax (next week hopefully!) so me and the kids and her will be there to watch and chat it up with any members that may be there. I am hoping my trans will be complete by then.

Tony

Back