• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Four Wheel Jamboree Bloomsburg, PA

Tow Master

Reaction score
Anyone going to the four wheel drive Jamboree in Bloomsburg, pa July 11-12-13?

I made my Hotel reservations today. Ill be going up on Friday to get in at the hotel then go to the fair grounds Saturday morning.

Its definatly a good show there with a ton of trucks to look at and even more events to watch. I have been there a few years but missed last years show. Looking forward to going back! :hurray:

http://www.4wheeljamboree.com/event/10

I was there a couple times, though I don't think I will go this year. They don't have enough diesel stuff for me. When I went up my buddy was building his jeep and looking for ideas. I will wait until the big pull in Sept. to head to Bloomsburg again.

Have fun man!

(off-topic)

I haven't been there since 04. I bought my scoot from Vreelands HD in Bloomsburg. haha At the time, they were selling my bike for 4 to 6K less than I could get it up here. Now they are all pricing the same since HD flooded the market. Anyway ....

Have a good time and be safe!:driving:

Bill

Thanks guys I definatly will!!

I forgot to mention. Im entering my truck in the tuff truck challange :smilielol5: :biggrinjester:

The show and shine rather. :coolgleamA: So if anyone goes be sure to look for me!

Would have loved to try and make this one, but as the stars would have it I'm on call this week. :( Take a lot of pictures.

i used to go every year w/ my ex girls father, he had a dark green 67 impala 4x4 w/a bigblock.

Would have loved to try and make this one, but as the stars would have it I'm on call this week. :( Take a lot of pictures.

Will do!

i used to go every year w/ my ex girls father, he had a dark green 67 impala 4x4 w/a bigblock.

Hmm whens the last time he went?

Its funny you posted here. Last year a lowered baged Dodge ram reg cab SB truck was there. He rode around for a while and parked. Then the security came and kicked him out cause it wasnt a four wheel drive :rolleyes5: :eek:ut:

lol cause it wasn't 4wd, last time i think he went was like 01-02 maybe, he was in the burnout contest against ZOOM.

lol cause it wasn't 4wd, last time i think he went was like 01-02 maybe, he was in the burnout contest against ZOOM.

Oh ya the ZOOM truck was there 2 years ago. I think it was in the burnout contest then!

IIRC the truck was starting to look a little "worn" :frown2:

yea it was from carteret, i'm sure you've seen it, his old garage was right down the street from you. s&r repair, they used to have the huge 79 ford on 52's outside.

yea zoom beat the hell out of that truck, he entered it in almost every event.

Back