• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Finally... some wheels

921500Z71

Reaction score
Its been nice here the past couple of days so i finally got to put my rims on my dmax. H2s w/265/70/17 Michelin LTX A/S'. My dad picked to rims up for me in texas. All 4 plus center caps were 225, so i got a fairly good deal. And picked the tires up for 100 bucks for all 4. The tires have 93,xxx miles on them with tons of tread left. My buddy that had them before me lets other people do his maintance but he said that the tires were never rotated and always ran at 80psi. There is a little bit of wear difference between the front and back, but its only maybe 2/32. Now im just waiting for it to get light out so i can take some pics and put them up here....

Here are some pics. I tried to get one showing how much tread is left but it came out crappy. These damn things are heavy though 75lbs a pop, compared to 50ish on the stock pizza cutters. Woohoo no more pizza cutters:D... except for burnouts, i dont discriminate):h

Attachments

• New H2s.jpg
    New H2s.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Front H2.jpg
    Front H2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Rear H2.jpg
    Rear H2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 17
Looks good man, clean your damn tires jeeze!!!!!!! Looks better than my truck now and you know I will not stand for this!!! Where the hell is my debit card at? Once I find it, it's on like donkey kong!!!

That looks one hella alot better than the pizza cutters, me likey.

Heres a pic of a couple midwest dmaxes. Also rpm is down about 200 or so. Atleast im not spinning 2200 at 70 anymore. Thanks for letting my dad store grandmas car up at your place. Turns out your dads sister is alot like my dads sister:nonod:. Must be a michigan thing. Dad will make it right with ya. Place is looking better every time i go up there.:smile5:

Attachments

• fire and smoke 1.jpg
    fire and smoke 1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 19
Tim doesn't need to do anything for me, he can buy me a beer at most but nothin is necessary. Hey those 2 look good together, I need to get my H2's on seein as your are on. Looks good man. Nothin like a little "SMOKE AND FIRE".

Back