• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FICM FICM FICM..........

trmorris

Reaction score
Desperate need of a new (reman) FICM.2004 F-350SD 6.0 4WD.........On Friday night put her away after a normal driving day not a hickup or issue with the truck.Monday morning I fired her up and I thought I owned a coal burning train,once warmed up ran like normal and Tues a little rough to start sound like miss fires clunking away and this morning nothing but a single cylinder hit after 15 minutes of trying.Ran the CEL codes low voltage to all injectors.Bad FICM is my guess like every other 6.0 .Looking for a new FICM to get my 10,000 lb paper weight moving again.

Hey I just went to a class last night on 6.0 and 6.4 powerstrokes. The teacher brought up this problem and he said before you change anything, check the batteries. They need good voltage to the glows, plus all the other eltronics, and then the injectors. He said weak batteries will cause this and this code. But I am thinking with how old this post is you already have fixed it.

Back