• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L Fass Lift Pump

Just gotta question how much use did that one have and is it worth the savings.

Idk if calling tech support with that serial number would tell you how old it is and maybe if they have a refurbishment process so it would be paying a bit more and having it in like new condition. Thats sure tempting to me- that’s probably the one I will need.

Fass has a reputation for outlasting engines…. The ones in semi trucks that my buddies work on in the fleets are crushing 500,000 mile mark that I know of so far. Epitome of buy once cry once. Idk how different they are built from one model to the next, but their whole company seems to focus on quality.

Just gotta question how much use did that one have and is it worth the savings.

Idk if calling tech support with that serial number would tell you how old it is and maybe if they have a refurbishment process so it would be paying a bit more and having it in like new condition. Thats sure tempting to me- that’s probably the one I will need.

Fass has a reputation for outlasting engines…. The ones in semi trucks that my buddies work on in the fleets are crushing 500,000 mile mark that I know of so far. Epitome of buy once cry once. Idk how different they are built from one model to the next, but their whole company seems to focus on quality.
No idea on the listing. Just posted because I thought someone might be interested.

Back