• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ever buy online from pensacola diesel?

AAHAAH - Firefox works no problem

Yep, used Firefox and had no problem. Windoze/Windblows strikes again! It's all good now.

Thanks again,
Art

was there in person when we were down in florida and picked up a case of Stanadyne - shiat !!! i am low on stanadyne and I have to do some miles tomorrow.....

dayum.

anyway, they were nice in the store. left them some DTR business cards and said they need to be a sponsor here, but i guess they never did....

CRAP!!!!! Just bought and installed new herzog injectors from them. Wish i had known about them not being so good. Well......to late now. My fingers are crossed!

I bought my injectors elsewhere, but I bought an FSD from them without any problems.

If the SSL certificate is expired or self-issued (so they don't have to pay the fee to Verisign), then you'll get all kinds of dire warnings depending on your security settings. If you trust the company, then a 3rd party certificate isn't such a big deal.

If the SSL certificate is expired or self-issued (so they don't have to pay the fee to Verisign), then you'll get all kinds of dire warnings depending on your security settings. If you trust the company, then a 3rd party certificate isn't such a big deal.

That's kind of what I thought, but used Firefox with not a problem at all. Parts are on the way. Even got an email with the tracking number today.

Art

The Only time i ordered something online from a website that did Not have a SSL [SecureSocketsLayer==encripted personal data transfer] i had a problem:
About 18months following the order , i received a phonecall from a NYC-based clothing manufacturer's ChiefFinancialOfficer. He inquired of me (living in L.I.,N.Y.) whether i had Really ordered $400 worth of clothing to be sent to a distant part of the country? I said 'no, sir' , he said "I didn't think so , we didn't send it out; better check you bank about the credit card number".

So , there are sometimes issues associated with accessing the web page in question (sometimes adjusting the IE's security setting for the particular site works) , and sometimes the SSL signature is not 'recognized' as being "proper" [which , as posted above , can be ignored for a site one 'trusts'.]

But if the website does not even bother encrypting the personal financial information (no SSL connection at the 'Checkout' page) , that raises the chances of your credit ID being used by strangers for Their benefit... , possibly at a later date !

CRAP!!!!! Just bought and installed new herzog injectors from them. Wish i had known about them not being so good. Well......to late now. My fingers are crossed!
DIYORPAY, dude....I'm running those injectors and no problems yet....I said YET. ):h

Back