• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dieselhaulics anonymous..

Hello my name is Jay and my wife also can't understand my love for Diesel, but I am supposed to understand why she has to tape or watch awards show. who cares what everyone is wearing on the red rug ?

^^^exactly.

A lot of my buddies will joke around with me. Ill get texts messages randomly that just say DMax. Or random voice messages on my phone where theyll list off all of the mods to my truck.

And as were driving around theyll just yell out no balls because they know ill give in and turn the switch to the "big" tune.

I guess it shows they are fanatics too, just not as big as me.

And I like your title. Thats my pulling teams name except its spelled. Dieselholic.

I believe that I have become one now. That is all I can talk about and think about sometimes. I have been bitten by the bug.:doh:

hi i am matt dieselholic for a few years, friends and family think i am a nutcase because diesel is so much more expensive than unleaded but i tell em well i get 2-3 mpg better than you anyway, with a 6 inch lift:D

well Im obviously not clean yet. I get my paycheck and the next day it is gone. Damn pulling season.

Back