• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Coffee

Like others said, the coleman works great, just a lil slow.

Roughing it advice, coming from a man who packs a folding, stainless steel, jet burner for boiling crawfish, in his fiver with a built in exterior cd/radio, and rides around the CG in a golf cart. :rolleyes5:

:D
BTW when are we going camping again?

I never said that's what I do, I was just giving advice...):h

I have a trip this W/E with AJ & families (the one in the Motor Home) to Natchez State Park to do a little fishing. Then a couple of weeks later to Lake Lincoln State Park for more fishing.

We all need to have another GTG soon for no other reason than "just because". It was cool (weather & company) but still a blast last time...

I am still planning on spending April 25th at State Capitol Drags though....

I guest I'm spoiled we just good ol electric coffe maker plugged into shore power it's cheaper than using propane.
We just call and booked camp site at Flint Creek Water Park there's lots of spots still open for the weekend of May 1st-3rd. If anyone heads out there shoot me a note so we meet.

Like others said, the coleman works great, just a lil slow.

Roughing it advice, coming from a man who packs a folding, stainless steel, jet burner for boiling crawfish, in his fiver with a built in exterior cd/radio, and rides around the CG in a golf cart. :rolleyes5:

:D
BTW when are we going camping again?
Don't be so hard on Charlie:D

Back