• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Camping games.

Just made a condom bomb today.

Put cutting torch gas + air in a condom, tied it off, tied it to a rock and had an acetone trail leading to it.

That sounded like a shotgun going off!!

CORN HOLE (let the smart comments start). Two 2'x4' boards set about 20' apart. Each board is made to sit at a slight angle. ( I think the back side of the boards sit about 12" higher than the front sides) Four players, two on each team, and you throw bags filled with corn to the opposite board that has a 6" hole towards the back of the board. Poor mans horse shoes.
I am glad someone else knows about this. I first learned about this back in Indiana. I live in California, so when we took our boards camping for the first time, it became a hit. People are always walking by asking what game is that. Must be a midwest thing, but we love it. Jerry.

Just made a condom bomb today.

Put cutting torch gas + air in a condom, tied it off, tied it to a rock and had an acetone trail leading to it.

That sounded like a shotgun going off!!

Years ago when I worked as a pipe fitter we often made acetyline bombs when we were goofing off. One day this guy that was working on the job site did a no no. Crazy fool took a large trash bag and strated filling it up with acetyline and closed it off. ):h For some curious unknown reason that fool decided to look inside of the bag (don't know what the heck he thought he could see?) and the static electricity set off the acetyline, creating a huge boom. :eek: Crazy guy could not hear anything for the rest of the day. We asked him " what the heck did you think you could see in that trash bag" ?

Back